Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2018

#ThankYou

Earlier today the 100th post was made on this blog. Can you believe it?? Back in March it began with me having no knowledge of what or how to do this. So, first off, I want to thank you for putting up with me. When I announced to friends and family, they immediately encouraged me and some even became followers.

There are stats where I can check on the progress of hits and where in the world people have opened Words From Aldie and I would say to my son," out of all the people in the world, I have had seven of them to open my blog today." As of today there have been over 2,400 hits. I am sure some of these were even accidental, but they were counted. I have had fun doing this and have learned quite a bit. I have had to do some research on some and check out scripture to make sure it was correct and consider myself better from this small effort.

Lately the hits have increased and the countries that it reaches amazes me. A number have come from India and Pakistan and France and Italy and, I could go on, but won't. I only hope that those who have taken time to read were benefited from pursuing my thoughts. You have gotten to know me and what interests and concerns me. I do hope I have not disappointed or discouraged anyone.

Most of all, I want to thank those who follow me. That list is still short, but it has grown and I am most thankful. For those who don't know, you can check the follow box near the top right area and fill in your e-mail address and you will automatically receive notice when a post is made. This means you don't have to spend time checking the blog to find no new post. Of course you don't have to open it once you are notified, but it just lets you know.

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting me. You are always welcomed. Pat

No comments: