Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2018

To start this new thing in my life, my blog, I am going to talk about my book. I began writing down the unusual events surrounding my son's head-on collision which resulted in a TBI back in 1989. I don't remember ever hearing the term TBI prior to his accident and perhaps you are unfamiliar, also. It stands for traumatic head injury. From the phone call at 11:00 one Sunday night there were a number of unique happenings and many changes in our lives that needed recording. I was forced to rely on the Creator God for the things I faced were way too big for me to handle. The process I went through caused the development of a most intimate relationship with my Father God. My book is entitled "The Treasure is the Trip" and it is published by WestBow Press, a division of Nelson Publishing Company. It is found at Westbow Book Store by going to advanced search and typing in the title and hitting 'go' among other places like Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and Kindle.
The need to get this information out caused me to create my blog and the exciting thing about this is that it gives me a place to share my thoughts. So, the title 'hang-ups' covers a lot of territory and there is a lot of space for my words and yours.
I want to hear from you. My husband use to quote the Bible whenever we had disagreements and sometimes arguments by saying "Iron sharpens iron" because even when the discussions became heated we both were sharpening each others thinking and that is what I want for you and me - to become sharper.
Got any ideas about humanity's hang-ups?

No comments: